Stewarding Your 2024 Annual Fund Gifts
Posted 11/01/2023 by Pam O'Halloran
Our 2024 Annual Stewardship Campaign kicked off on October 29. The goal of this campaign is to support the day-to-day operating needs of the parish for the coming year. Your gifts each year ensure that our essential programs and services are supported, the buildings and grounds are maintained, and our mission to seek, serve, and love God is fulfilled.
How will we steward your 2024 annual fund gifts to St. Paul’s?
We know that you entrust the leaders of St. Paul’s to steward your gifts to the church carefully and thoughtfully. It is our goal to ensure that all resources are directed to support the core missions of the church:
- Meaningful worship and uplifting music that, in community, connects us to the divine.
- Christian formation that prepares all ages for a deeper life in Christ.
- Compassionate pastoral care to parishioners suffering loss, illness, fear, and hopelessness.
- Impactful outreach to those beyond our walls.
- Fostering a sense of community in all that we do; inviting, welcoming, and connecting with those who come through our doors.