August 12-14, 2022
All ages and life stages are invited to join the fun from Friday, August 12 to Sunday, August 14. Come relax with family and friends, enjoy delicious farm-fresh meals, walk along the river or explore the beautiful woods, try gentle yoga, arts and crafts, meet the farm animals, go for a swim, and enjoy rich conversations and a chance to connect in new ways with church friends. Accommodations range from comfortable bunk cabins that house up to 10 people, to fully-equipped hotel-style single and double retreat rooms. The facility is fully accessible, and program options are designed for all ages.
- Full weekend (2 nights & 5 meals): Arrive on Friday by 6 p.m. (dinner) and stay through worship Sunday morning
- One night (1 night & 3 meals): arrive Saturday morning and stay through Sunday worship.
- Saturday only: Arrive by 9:30 a.m. and stay through post-dinner activities.
- Cabins with shared bath--accommodate up to 10 people; families can share
- Single rooms with private bath
- Double rooms (twin beds) with private bath
- Full weekend cabin: $100/person
- Full weekend single retreat room: $270
- Full weekend double retreat room: $215/person
- Full weekend child under 3: $30
- One night cabin: $60/person
- One night single retreat room: $145
- One night double retreat room: $120/person
- One night, child under 3: $15
- Saturday only: $50